Shakti Yoga WheelTM Intensive Teacher Training
Friday September 22nd-Sunday 24th 2017
The Shakti Yoga WheelTM Intensive Teacher Training is a 20-hour training for yoga teachers. This intensive program gives students in-depth skills to teach The Shakti Yoga WheelTM Method as a vehicle for total wellness.
Ironwood is very excited to offer this Teacher Training.
“I was so surprised when I took my first Shakti Yoga Wheel Workshop and fell in love right away. I knew I wanted to bring this to our Ironwood students. What surprised me the most was not only how great it was for beginners, but advanced postures were suddenly accessible as well! It doesn’t replace alignment principals, but it will enhance them and allow students to get into postures they otherwise would not be able to. As the owner of Ironwood, I will only get behind things I support 100%. Not only do I love the Shakti Yoga Wheel, but the woman who created this particular version, Jessyca Heinen, is an exceptional teacher. I am honored and thrilled to have her lead this Teacher Training at Ironwood.”
Completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training
A consistent yoga practice
Must attend all three days
Take yourself to the next level
- Be the first in the Valley get this specialized certification.
- Deepen your therapeutic capabilities and understanding of alignment principles
- Have a unique offering for your students and private clients in your pocket
- Upon completion of the training, you will receive your 20 hour Shakti Yoga Wheel Method® certification, which qualifies as continuing education units for Yoga Alliance.
Grow your classes and private clients
- Learn how to create fun and proper sequencing
- Integrate into your vinyasa or restorative classes
- Create tailord sequencing for private and coorportate clients
- Teach beginners how to easily align their body by using the wheel
- Help your athletes prepare for peak performance
Teaching opportunities at Ironwood
As soon as this training is done we will be putting this class on the schedule at Ironwood. We will need teachers! If you are interested in teaching at Ironwood this will be a great place to start! This training will be offered exclusively at Ironwood and is the only training of it’s kind on the West Coast. So get in on it! :)
To get on the wait list click on button below!
Meet the Teacher: Jessyca Heinen & Team, E-RYT 500®, YACEP®
With longtime studies in Ashtanga, JivamuktiTM, Iyengar and Anusara, Jessyca brings 23 years of experience, experimentation and creativity to her continually evolving teaching. Together with her husband, a passionate physicist, she developed the Shakti Yoga Wheel and the Shakti Yoga Wheel Method®. The Shakti Yoga Wheel Method® is a profound way to help students stay safe and strong in their asana practice. Her intention is to provide clear guidance for people who may be feeling pain or stiffness due to injury or want to work on a deeper level of alignment to become stronger and more flexible.