unique and beautiful studio space for you to practice, dream & play.
“Ironwood is home. Your studio makes me feel safe and comfortable, and I am immediately at peace when I walk through that door.” ~ Midori I
A collaborative effort between Scott Mills of Ironwood Mills and studio owner Leah Bosworth, Ironwood is filled with love, passion, custom furniture and design. Together we have created strong & powerful yet soft and spacious place to be. Our yoga studio embraces the tradition of yoga in a modern, fun and down-to-earth way. You’ll find a diverse community full of creativity and good vibes.
- Currently we offer 23 classes per week, in a variety of yoga styles, with talented and gifted teachers. More classes will be added as we grow slowly and steadily—like the Ironwood tree.
- Practice in this beautiful and spacious converted warehouse with 1,100-square-foot yoga studio floor, 18′ ceilings, skylights, eco-friendly bamboo flooring, ambient lighting, a sweet audio system, a state of the art hepa air purifier, and a comfy cozy lounge to chill out before or after class.
- You are welcome to use any of the parking available in the lot we share with Organic Living.
- Enter on the North Side of the building where a friendly staff member will welcome you and get you all squared away.
- Filtered water available. Mats are available for $1.00 (Free the first time.)
- No xtra charge for unlimited bliss.
The studio lobby doubles as a gallery for Ironwood Mills furniture. All pieces are available for purchase or can be used as inspiration to create a custom piece for you. Ironwood Mills shop is located directly behind the yoga studio. There you will find locally sourced Urban Lumber waiting to be transformed into beautiful designed hardwood furnishings for residential and commercial projects and spaces.
If you are interested in furniture at the studio or would like to have something made please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.