Instructor: Denise Payne
Date: Saturday March 14th 2:00-4:00pm
Demystify inversions with Denise Payne!
Wherever you are in your inversions practice (including having never done one) this innovative workshop is for you.
In this dynamic workshop we will focus on forearm stand, and headstand, as well as moving beyond the physical and into the psychological and energetic aspects of inversions.
You will learn:
• The value of integration of mind and body
• The physical benefits of inversions
• What Myelin is and its role in learning
• Different approaches that will accelerate your practice
• The right modifications for you that will build strength and endurance
• The ‘Youthing’ aspects of getting upside down
Through taking bite size pieces of information, and the time needed to assimilate, you will be overjoyed by what you can achieve.
This workshop will support and enhance every level of practitioner, and will cover alignment and training tools that will carry you through your inversion practice for many years to come.
.Cost: $45 pre-register; $55 the day of – (12 monthly auto pay members receive 20% off at checkout).