The FUNdamental Five Workshop
Instructor: Brady Garrison
Date: Saturday August 1st 2:00-4:00pm
The FUNdamental Five via Zoom
Join Brady for this FUN and informative workshop where we will break down these five FUNdamental poses: Downward Facing Dog, Warrior I, Warrior II, Warrior III, and Triangle.
As we dig deeper we will:
- Look at basic alignment principles
- How to move into and out of these poses
- Modification and prop ideas
- Common ways they are linked together
- How to use the breath with these poses
Cost $39 (12 month autopay unlimited receive 20% off at check out).
This workshop will take place online via Zoom. A link will be sent out 30 minutes prior to start.
Invite your friends and practice together. :D
To participate in a zoom workshop at Ironwood:
- Go to zoom.us or download the zoom app onto your device (phone or computer)
- Register for your workshop through our website.
- Check your email 30 minutes before workshop and click on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link.
- Enter the meeting ID. The meeting ID is the 10 digit number at the end of the link.
- Enjoy your workshop.
-If you are unable to log in to your account please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you.
*Please note: if you are purchasing a workshop for a friend, it must be purchased separately under their name. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com
**Workshops are non-transferable and non-refundable. All sales are final.**
Copyright ©2020 Ironwood Yoga Studios | Site made with love by Jamie Leigh | Gift Cards | Donate | Login